Seminar: Unlocking the Potential of Hidden Wealth – Managing Tangible Assets
JOIN US THURSDAY, MARCH 30, 2017 – 3:30PM EST
Please join us for a presentation educating CPAs and financial advisors on the state of the art and collectible markets. Anita Heriot, President of Pall Mall Art Advisors, will help CPAs and financial advisors develop an understanding of the importance of planning for and insuring a client’s valuable tangible assets.
The major themes of the course include:
- How the expanding global art market affects the value of tangible assets
- Understanding the appraisal process and how value is determined
- Using art as collateral
- IRS guidelines and tax implications for tangible assets
- How to monetize tangible assets and increase assets under management
- Understanding risk management strategies for tangible assets
- Unlocking the Potential of Hidden Wealth: Managing Tangible Assets
- When are valuable objects considered appreciating assets?
- How does the expanding global art market affect the value of fine art, collector cars, memorabilia, wine, silver, jewelry, and other collectibles owned by clients?
- What factors influence the value of objects?
During the past several years, fine art and collectible markets have been in a continuous state of evolution, expanding into new countries and to new purchasers across the globe. Due to the increased number of international buyers, tastes and desires have broadened. Due to changes in consumer demand, the value of fine art, jewelry, vintage cars, and collectibles have fluctuated tremendously over the past decade. Many personal collectors remain unaware of the value changes and as a result, their personal assets are not adequately protected or managed.
Choose from one of three great locations around Northeast Florida
Session 1 – Breakfast at The River Club
1 Independent Drive, #3500, Jacksonville, Florida 32202
Registration: 8:00AM – 8:30AM
Presentation: 8:30AM. – 9:30AM
Session 2 – Lunch at The Golf Club of Amelia Island
4700 Amelia Island Parkway, Amelia Island, Florida 32034
Registration: 12:00PM – 12:30PM
Presentation: 12:30PM – 1:30PM
Session 3 – Cocktail Reception at Deerwood Country Club
10239 Golf Club Drive, Jacksonville, Florida 32256
Registration: 3:30PM – 4:00PM
Presentation: 4:00PM – 5:00PM
Cocktail Reception: 5:00PM – 6:00PM