The Fine Art Group’s Art-Secured Financing Solutions Continue to Meet Increasing Client Demand
The year is off to a busy start as clients seek to release liquidity from their collectible assets with loans from The Fine Art Group. Our flexible and bespoke financing structures, as well as our unrivalled speed of execution, has drawn an increasing number of clients to utilize our financing products, particularly as confidence continues to return to the art market in 2022.
Following is a snapshot of three loans recently funded by The Fine Art Group. Each client came to us with specific financing requirements and we were able to execute each loan efficiently and to the client’s satisfaction:
PURCHASE FINANCING TO AN ESTABLISHED US COLLECTOR
Loan amount: $3million against 2 Contemporary artworks
- The collector was the winning bidder on 2 artworks at a recent NY evening auction
- The Fine Art Group provided a loan of 50% of the purchase price of the pieces, funding the loan directly to the auction house
- The loan was funded in 3 weeks from the initial enquiry
FINANCING TO A RENOWNED BLUE-CHIP GALLERY
Loan amount: $6million against 3 Post-War paintings
- The gallery requested a loan to provide additional working capital, supplementing their traditional bank credit lines
- A bespoke loan provided the gallery with the ability to change or add collateral in the future, allowing crucial flexibility, with the collateral held in London and New York.
IMMEDIATE LIQUIDITY USING JEWELRY AS COLLATERAL
Loan amount: $4.5million against an important jewelry collection
- Th Fine Art Group provided a loan against 9 pieces of jewelry, including a significant diamond, vintage Cartier pieces and a magnificent sapphire and diamond necklace, held in Geneva
- The loan funds were needed for an investment opportunity that required swift action. The Fine Art Group was able to act quickly, providing financing in 2 weeks from the initial enquiry