SUCCESS FOR TFG CLIENT AT MAGNIFICENT JEWELS SALE
The Fine Art Group was thrilled to be able to share this important jewelry collection with Sotheby’s bidders. The jewelry collection was created in love and partnership between the consignor and his wife over many years. The couple collected a stunning array of unusual jewels by Cartier during one of the luxury brand’s most prolific periods of the 1980s/1990s, as well as high jewels by famed fashion house Dior, designed by Victoire de Castellane. The original estimation range was from $854,000 to $1,076,000, and the final sale total with an aggregate of $1,465,696.
We are so pleased that these pieces have found new and happy homes in the next chapter of their history.
THE JEWELRY COLLECTION
Original Estimate Range Total: $854,000-$1,076,000
SOLD JEWELRY LOT TOTALS (inclusive of aggregate):
- Eighteen karat yellow gold and diamond bracelet, Cartier: $69,850
- Eighteen karat yellow gold and diamond earrings, Cartier: $53,340
- Colored diamond and diamond earrings: $152,400
- Colored diamond and diamond ring: $190,500
- Eighteen karat yellow gold Bamboo bracelet and ring, Cartier: $44,450
- Pair of eighteen karat yellow gold and diamond Bamboo bracelets and earrings, Cartier: $60,960
- Colored diamond and diamond ‘Rose’ necklace and bracelet, Dior: $48,260
- Diamond ear clips, Dior: $69,960
- Ruby and diamond ring: $127,000
- Diamond riviere necklace: $177,800
- Eighteen karat yellow gold and diamond Babylon necklace, Cartier: $190,500
- Eighteen karat yellow gold and diamond Panther ring, Cartier: $33,026
- Eighteen karat yellow gold and diamond bracelet and ear clips, Cartier: $69,850
- Eighteen karat yellow gold jewelry suite, Cartier: $38,100
- Eighteen karat yellow gold and diamond Panther suite, Cartier: $139,700
Highlights From the CLIENTS’ SOLD COLLECTION
Offering expert Advisory and Sales Agency services across sectors, our dedicated Jewelry Advisory Team combines strategic insight with transparent advice to guide our clients seamlessly through the market. We always welcome the opportunity to discuss our strategies and services in depth.
Images: All images courtesy of Sotheby’s.