Value of Advice: Wealth Transfer Strategies for Art & other Passion Assets
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2021 – 2PM EST / 11AM PST
Wealth transference and tax strategy is a hot topic of conversation in 2021 particularly when discussing passion assets such as art, jewelry, wine, cars and other valuable collections.
Please join us for a webinar discussing these issues and others related to wealth preservation and tax efficient strategies.
QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER
- Should passion assets be transferred in an LLC or a trust?
- If the collector has philanthropic objectives, should a charitable trust be created or should the object(s) be donated directly to an institution?
- When is a rental leaseback situation preferred? What are the rules governing fractional gifts of art?
- Can passion assets be discounted? If so, when does this occur? When and how do you transfer passion assets out of your name?
- Thursday, February 11, 2021 – 2pm EST / 11am PST
- 1 hour
- Live interactive webinar