Insurance appraisals reflect the full cost of replacing an object after loss or damage. A volatile art market and changing collector tastes highlight the need for up-to-date appraisals, and our detailed, illustrated appraisals are relied upon by insurance carriers and underwriters globally. A current appraisal can manage risk, lower insurance premiums and enable a swift, streamlined recovery process should damage or loss occur.
- Individual cataloguing, photographs and values for each item identified as over a client-specified threshold
- Digital and hardbound copy of reports
- Comparable sales results and analysis
- Condition reports on items valued over $100,000 (RRV)
- Narrative for items over $250,000 (RRV) to discuss current market
- Complimentary yearly reviews for price fluctuations
Schedule reviews & appraisal reviews
We provide complimentary schedule and appraisal reviews for clients and their advisors, providing market feedback and potential changes in value.
Risk management strategy
We will organize virtual visits of a client’s home to discuss an appropriate risk management strategy – from natural disaster preparedness to general concerns regarding placement of objects.