Part 1 of The Educated Eye: How to Buy & Sell Smart
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2021 – 2PM PST / 3PM EST
There are many factors that can influence the value of a Picasso print. So what makes one Picasso print more expensive than another? Whether you are buying new Picasso prints or consigning prints that you own, this presentation will help you better understand the value of these works.
- What impacts the value of Picasso prints?
- How do you identify an authentic vs. fake Picasso print?
- How should a new collector of Picasso prints begin their collection?
- What are conservation concerns for Picasso prints?
- Is it a good time to sell Picasso prints?
- What other artist prints are a good investment?
- Wednesday, September 15th – 12 pm PST / 3 pm EST
- 30 minutes
- Live interactive webinar
*Image courtesy of Phillips, Pablo Picasso, Minotaure aveugle guidé par Marie-Thérèse au pigeon dans une nuit étoilée (Blind Minotaur Guided Through a Starry Night by Marie-Thérèse with a Dove), plate 97, from La Suite Vollard
About The Fine Art Group
Launched in 2000, The Fine Art Group is a global leader in art and finance with deep market connectivity and a unique position within the art ecosystem. With a proven track record, private collectors and member of the art trade can benefit from in-house legal and finance teams, backed up by a highly experienced group of art and logistics experts, ensuring every art finance transaction is completed efficiently and within deadline. Our wider understanding of the art market and experience of working with many of the world’s most important collectors, advisors, dealers, and gallerists means we are in a position to deliver client service and a capital solution which sets us apart.
Why Work With Us
- 20-year track record in the art market
- Non-circumvent agreements provided to Art Advisors
- Unrivalled speed of execution – loans typically funded within 3 – 4 weeks
- In-house collateral appraisals in consultation with the Art Advisor ensure absolute confidentiality, far removed from auction houses and the wider market
- Transparent client interactions – always working alongside the Art Advisor
- Front to back execution process managed in-house with white-glove client service
- Highly competitive interest rates
- No borrower financial disclosure or credit underwriting
- Up to 50% Loan to Value