Art and collectibles are an alternative asset class that has garnered a lot of interest in recent years. Uncorrelated to the stock market, these investments are attractive to those looking to hedge against crashes and volatility. They’re also more personal than stocks and easier to get passionate about—especially when they’re posting record-breaking returns.
If you were unable to attend our latest roundtable event you may now watch the recording below.
- Using collections as a diversification tool
- Providing liquidity & cash flow by leveraging collections
- Identifying emerging artists and underrepresented artists
- Watch TFG’s New York Luxury Week 2023 Webinar
- Watch How to Utilize Your Collections as a Hedge Against Inflation
- Watch The Educated Eye: How to Navigate a Multi-Category Collection at Auction
Header image credit: Kehinde Wiley, Prince Albert, Prince Consort of Queen Victoria, 2013, courtesy of the Hedy Fischer and Randy Shull art collection