As we bid farewell to a year filled with growth, challenges, and artistic triumphs, I reflect on the remarkable journey we’ve shared. The expansion of The Fine Art Group, particularly through our collaboration with industry stalwarts Tad Smith, former CEO of Sotheby’s, and Domenico de Sole, former Chairman of Sotheby’s and Chairman of Tom Ford, has been a defining moment in our growth.
2023 has been a testament to our commitment to excellence. Despite the uncertainties that surrounded us, we embraced change and emerged stronger than ever. Our team’s dedication and hard work have been the driving force behind our success, and I extend my deepest gratitude to each and every member of The Fine Art Group family.
Our joint venture with Patti Wong and the launch of Patti Wong & Associates have proven to be an unequivocal success. Our collective expertise has not only strengthened our market presence but has also strengthened our position within the art and fine jewelry worlds.
Looking ahead, the prospects for The Fine Art Group are brighter than ever. The momentum we’ve gained this year provides a solid foundation for our future growth and expansion. Thank you for your unwavering support, dedication, and passion.
Wishing you all a joyous holiday season and a prosperous New Year,
- Philip Hoffman, Daryl Wickstrom, and Allan Schwartzman Included in the Observer’s 2023 The Business of Art Power List
- The Fine Art Group Facilitates the purchase of rare Columbus Letter for Client
- Tad Smith Joins The Fine Art Group
- Client White Glove Jewelry sale at Sotheby’s
- Philip Hoffman and Freya Stewart recognized by Spear’s Magazine as top recommended
professionals in their fields, Art Advisory and Art Finance
- Patti Wong, Founder of Patti Wong & Associates, Successfully Acquires Gustav Klimt’s Dame mit Fächer (Lady With a Fan) on behalf of an anonymous Hong Kong client for a record-breaking $108.4 million
- The Fine Art Group Expands Reach to Australia and New Zealand
- The Fine Art Group Acted on behalf of the Client who Consigned ‘The Transactions of the Royal Humane Society’ to Auction, Achieving a Staggering Total of $441,000, Surpassing the Pre-sale Estimate of $12,000 to $18,000
- Assisted in the Sale of TinTin Artworks by Hergé at Artcurial, Breaking the Artist’s Sales Record with a Total of £1.9 million
- The Financial Times Recognizes Philip Hoffman and The Fine Art Group in Top List of Art Advisors
- The Fine Art Group Expands into Asia with Investment in the New Advisory Firm Patti Wong & Associates